What you can do:
The community explorer is designed to provide a multi-level insight of the complex systems
You can map the network of scholars that share interest with you or
explore global views:
See how the field evolves, get an idea of sub-communities, find a job or find experts:
- Geographically focused map : select a country and map,
- Semantically focused map : enter keyword(s) (comma separated) and
map the associated community. For example, enter soci,geog to
display the community related to social sciences and geography (match is not strict,
a comma makes a 'OR' connector).
- Scholars that
have posted a job offer are highlighted in light blue,
those who will be on the job market within 12 months are highlighted in dark blue, keywords on which there is a job offer are highlighted in red.
- When you have a map, your can export it in gexf to further processing with softwares
like Gephi or display it on your website with
Tinaweb with exactly the same exploration functionnalities.
Click on the gexf button of the mapping interface and save
the pop up window with a '.gexf' extention.
You can print the directory associated to any map :
- Print your personalized directory to find potential collaborators,
- Print directory at the level of a country, an institution or a lab.
You are organizing an event related to complex
With the #tags
given in scholars profile, map the community associated to any
event and print its directory. Ask participants to add your #tag in their
and you will accelerate
the process of networking while having your event directory for free.
View our video tutorial